It’s a Tribal Women Empowerment program in the jungles of Aarey Milk Colony, Goregaon, Mumbai, where people could:
– View on-site live cooking of a Tribal meal
– Freshly buy organic local seasonal veggies from the farm next door
– Have a Meditation & Energy Healing Session
– Interact with Tribal locals
– Experience a Warli painting workshop
– Avail the Mehandi artist corner
– Buy some traditional food
– Shop at a small pop up stall set up to sell handicrafts made by our tribal women
– Go on a Aarey Bus tour
The whole idea is to give Mumbaikars a chance to relish a truly authentic tribal meal and absorb the native culture in a typical rural village in the heart of Mumbai.
The performing artists are the tribal women and youth of Aarey Milk Colony who are instrumental in cooking the authentic tribal meal.
Admire and experience a totally different art form and lifestyle !
Website : http://www.wwhtrust.org
Links of our Tribal lunch event :