Maati is the new craft destination store opened in Powai Plaza, Hiranandani
The inspiration behind Maati, is the essence of nature and earth that’s imbibed into all handmade crafts in India. These crafts have traditionally employed sustainable materials and methods which have consistently proved friendly to man, animal and environment.
By translation traditional crafts into design that can be assimilated into daily lives, we aim to bring craft into mainstream. Our agenda through the Maati store is to create awareness amongst consumers on the uniqueness of handmade products and also encourage a culture of appreciation of these crafts amongst the urban consumers.
Timings: 10.30 a.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Contact Details: +91 22 2571 7209
Products @ Maati
Maati offers exclusive products from niche craft groups from various corners of the country.
- Silk and cotton apparel and handloomweaves from Bhagalpur, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh.
- Pottery from Pondicherry, Maharashtra
- Basketry from U.P, Tamil Nadu
- Block prints from Jaipur, Andhra pradesh, Gujarat
- Hand embroidery, Applique work from Kutch and Rajasthan
- Jewelry from Himachal, M.P and Orissa
- Stone products from U.P
- Metal dhokra from Orissa
- Blue pottery from Jaipur