During disasters, untrained help will bring incremental harm and complication versus trained help that can reduce possible fatality of injuries and promote early recovery. RADHEE aims at creating an educated and a prepared community which can effectively mitigate the risks of any disaster and employ the right rescue technique reducing the impact of a disaster.
RAHDEE is works towards training corporate, industries and educational institutions by identifying potential participants and building a team of skilled first responders for disasters.
Save Life of Accident Victims,
Urban Slums Capacity Building and
Municipal School trainings
Change the citizens’ attitude, from indifference & ignorance to commitment &
Involvement, through planning and training to react to emergencies.
1. Educate every Indian Citizen by Training, Planning and Preparedness to
reduce the impact of any disaster
2. To build a team of trained first responders who are skilled to apply rescue methods, provide first aid and make medical treatment available in the “GOLDEN HOUR” for an early recovery to the victims of disasters, accidents or health emergencies
3. Develop a Emergency Resource Inventory for an early Rehabilitation
• EARLY HELP
• RIGHT HELP
• TEAM OF TRAINED VOLUNTEERS
• STRENGTHENING THE COMMUNITY
• Pre Disaster – Educating how to deal with disaster and being prepared for it
•During Disaster – Presence of trained first responders in affected areas
•Post Disaster and – Communicating “rescue instructions” to affected region disaster getting “firsthand information” to reduce the impact of which helps in early rehabilitation.
RADHEE’s Idea Recognition
RADHEE’s idea is a finalist out of 16000+ entries for Economic Times, Power of Idea 2010.
RADHEE’s core team members were given 12 days of extensive training at IIM,
Ahmedabad for development of RADHEE as self-sustainable organization. This was as a part of power of idea program to startups.
RAHDEE Program for Community and Corporate:
q Disaster Preparedness and Planning
q Emergency Communication Plan
q First Aid
q Flood Rescue Training
q Fire Fighting and Fire Rescue Training
q Natural calamity Response and Training
Duration of program varies as per the topic selected.
For more information contact
Dr Rita Savla
Image credits: http://www.flickr.com/photos/soumik/35567424/