Movie watching itself is a thrilling experience. We love to explore our imagination through movies with friends and families. And the best way to enjoy this experience is to go to a multiplex which has other exciting avenues. And if you add an element of delectable food in a very relaxed environment, you certainly have a winner.
Big Cinema in R City mall does screening of your regular movies in an exclusive manner with its 180 degree reclining seats theatre and Cine & Dine theatre. Most of us are aware about this but those who are not, it will add to their knowledge that movies can be enjoyed in a more special way.
180 degree screens have bed like luxurious reclining comfy sofa seats. You can snooze if you have nothing to lose in the story line. You can lie down and the screening of the movie is done without giving you a kirk in your neck.
Cine & Dine is another screen where you can take your whole family or enjoy a couple’s coziness in the sofa like seats and table arrangement. Warm food is served as per your order. You can enjoy your food while watching your favourite flick.
The up side:
1. You are given a royal treatment.
2. The lounge is classy and there is a lot of seating arrangement in the form of chic sofas where you can wait till the movie starts.
3. There is a bar too and the lounge has been given a very retro finish.
4. Once the time comes to enter the hall, a host will welcome you warmly and help you get seated. Seats are comfortable and cozy. They give you menu card and explain you the procedure to place the order.
5. There is a button on every seat to call your host anytime you need help, even during the movie.
Over all expirience: you feel special and your companion becomes in awe of your taste and treatment.
The down side:
1. It is a bit over priced. Each 180 degree screen ticket costs Rs 350 and each Cine & Dine screen ticket costs Rs 500 (Though cover charge of Rs 250 is rendered towards your order).
2. Plan in advance, as the screens are limited with limited seats so if you do not plan in accordingly, you might not get seats for your chosen show.
3. Not many choices in the menu for Cine & Dine. They should do something about it.
Still a must try, atleast once, just for the sake of experience. It is a unique venture by Big Cinemas in Mumbai and if it becomes popular then more such halls can mushroom in our nearby areas. Next time you want to watch a movie in style, go to Big Cinemas, Ghatkopar.
R City Mall, L.B.S Marg,
Ghatkopar – West,
Mumbai – 400086,
Tel : +91 9321049204
FOLLOW POWAI INFO ON YOUR PREFERRED SOCIAL NETWORK
Article credits: http://buzzr.in/ and parimitach.blogspot.com. The original article was published at http://parimitach.blogspot.com/2010/08/movie-magic-cine-dine-180-degree-big.html