Accelerace is a fun-filled adrenaline-pumping go-karting race that will be held at the Hakone circuit in Hiranandani, Powai.
TATA Indicom Photon+ powers 'Accelerace' - a 1-day go-karting race. Let's get together and have some wheel-to-wheel action before the monsoon sets in!
2 categories: Men & Women [above-18 yrs]
Race Partners: Titan Octane, Overdrive & www.isport.in
1. The event is an OPEN race - which means it is open for entry across all participants.
2. The event will have 2 categories: Mens & Ladies.
3. Only above-18 participants will be permitted to participate.
1. Registrations open from 25th May 2009
2. Only first 200 registrations will be accepted
3. The registrations will end on 4th June 2009
4. Registrations can be done at various places
Rules & Regulations - while they are oh-so-boring or oh-i-already-know or worse am-a-pro-i-make-'em - they are important to be absorbed. Read on...
1. All participants will be put through a qualifying round
2. Top 25 qualifiers will make it to the semi finals
3. Winners of the Semi-Finals will make it to the Finals
4. Barring the Semis & Finals - all other positions and selections will be made basis your fastest qualifying lap time
5. The Semis & Finals will be a sprint race of 12 and 18 laps each [TBD]
6. Mens & Ladies will be raced in separate categories
7. Participants will be informed of their qualifying batch 2 days prior to the event. They will need to report to the circuit an hour prior to their time