Shambhavi Chhugani, being a thorough professional, she has ventured into the world of Tarot Cards since 2001, Colours Psychology, Vaastu, Space and Aura Cleaning, Chakra Healing, Meditation, Doodle Analysis and Calligraphy.
She completed her Hotel Management and MBA in marketing and HR. Post her education she has been working for last 11 years and has worked with some of the best known brands in their field’s viz., The Oberoi, ITC Welcomgroup, The Times of India, Airtel, The Gordon House Hotel – Pune and Lavasa.
Her associations to list a few are JW Marriott, Renaissance, Oakwood and Out of the Blue – Powai, –where she has been an in-house Tarot Reader, Future Group – Pantaloon, Lavasa, and has been a part of many workshops and attended Hathautee, Mumbai Book Fair Exhibition, The Great Indian Wedding in Melhua,Powai, She was also one of the speakers at One with Nature – Beyond Academics in January 2014 on “ Colour Psychology and Vaastu with Children”.
Additionally she was covered by the ELLE Magazine in 2013 & 2014 for being part of their annual carnival for their Nobel Cause of raising funds for the treatment of the Breast Cancer Patients. Furthermore, A detailed interview has been covered on Planet Powai, in their issue of April 2012. Furthermore Bombay times included her article on “The Mysticism of Tarot” which can be read on the feature of June 14, 2014. Likewise, the year 2014 saw multiple article coverage’s on Powai.info and Planet Powai on Doodles – Can we Interpret Them, How would Aura and Space Cleansing help you?,Vastu – Key to Happiness, Promenade – Lifestyle exhibition and Colour Therapy.
Here’s a brief learning on the bouquet of things you can learn:
|1||Tarot||Unveil the world of 78 cards. Learn how to interpret them and get answers to your question|
|2||Aura Cleaning||Do you want to release negativity surrounding you? Cleansing your aura may remove the imperfections and dark clouds that surround it.|
|3||Space Cleaning||This technique takes away negativity from your homes, offices and lands.|
|4||Colour Therapy||Heal away your ailments with the right use of colour.|
|5||Doodles||Those randomly drawn images on paper, weather its a name or spirals or boxes. They have a significant and it talks about what’s on your mind.|
|6||Vaastu Consultation||Understanding and dealing with science of happy living|
|7||Meditation Technique||Is Practicing the right way to meditate in the simplest way|
|8||Calligraphy||Learn the techniques to write creatively|
|9||Chakra Cleaning||Its clearing of the blockages and regular cleaning of it enhances your life|
|10||Dowsing||It’s a very ancient technique that helps one in interpreting yes / no.|
– For workshop details, please call or write
– For all the above consultation is available with prior appointment
* It was lovely to understand what tarot card reading is all about and I am impressed with your explanation & also with the reading experience. You are Good with best wishes for your future plans – GeetaCastellino – Curator Kalaghoda.
* I have had many tarot sessions, but this one was by the closest and most accurate. Wish you all the best in life – DharamReshamwala – JW Marriott
* There is light at the end of the tunnel. I used to assume, but you showed with the ‘magnifying glasses’.”Abandhere se daarnahilagta.”Really appreciate your calm composed and thoughtful session and analysis there off. – SandeepPushkarna – Lavasa
* Awesome new world, Very patient teacher you are Shambhavi. Keep it up ! – Mrs. Thapar – Resident Raheja – Powai – Mumbai
* Thank you ! It was a wonderful session. An eye opener and very reassuring. The questions flowed with ease and so did the answers to them There was absolutely no inhibitions or stress in breaking the ice. It has been the most incredibly enhancing evening. I cant wait to come around and consult you again – Kubra Sait – Comparer and celebrity
* Thank you for helping me with your knowledge and guidance at a very difficult stage, where I needed to take guidance. Must say you were extremely accurate. Hope you continue to help and guide many many more people for many many years. I am glad I met – Mrs. GurpreetReshamwala – Home Maker
Tarot is an ancient way of reading the future and interpreting what lies ahead of us, where each card has an image, a name and a number, which are potent symbols and have specific meanings. Each card is also believed to have 78,000 meanings. Tarot is a universal language that speaks through a variety of archetypal symbols. It is a unique tool for self-understanding and for making choices about the future.
Tarot is believed to provide an instant and direct way to understand the rhythms or patterns at work in your life. They also predict patterns or events that are about to happen. The cards reflect our hidden desires, actions and goals so that we can make conscious choices, understand the reasons behind a situation or get guidance as to the next stage of our personal life. The cards reveal the energy and mood that surround you and give you insight into you at any given movement, to open you to choices and most of all, to self-discovery. It is a symbolic pathway you can walk along on at any movement in life to see the truth about yourself through the looking glass. It is simply a series of stepping-stones or secret pathways to self-discovery. Tarot cards are mirrors of our emotions, feelings, soul and our well being. A Tarot Card Reading can help you to guide through your troubled emotions and clouded thoughts, by offering a reflection of your past, present and possible future and showing you a fresh perspective on your life.
About Tarot Classes
The course has been divided into two levels :
Basic : The beginner’s tarot course will explore all the meaning of 78 cards in the deck as well as practice of the 3 cards reading – Past, Present and Future. During this course you will be shown ways to develop your intuitive skill and establish a strong bond with your deck.
Advanced : Where an indept detail is taught about various aspects of the reading. After an advance level, one can start reading and interpreting cards.
Contact Number 9890249456
Email Id firstname.lastname@example.org