Jago India Movement (JIM), Hiranandani Gardens residents welfare association, Jal Vayu Vihar Resident Welfare Association, AGNI, CITISPACE combined their efforts to bring about a meeting with Public Authorities on social causes. This meeting was held on 18th Jan 2011 at Lake castle society office.
The Officials who attended the meeting were the foll.
- Minister of State for Home: Mr. Naseem Khan
- District Collector : Mr. Nirmal Deshmukh
- Chief Engineering building proposals: Mr. Raut
- Senior PI Traffic: Mr. Nighlekar
- Senior PI powai police: Mr. Jadhav
- “S” ward Officer: Mr. Biradkar
- Hiranandani Representative: Mr. Reddy
The following issues were discussed
- Quarrying on the hill side
- Traffic issues within and surrounding the Hiranandani area
- Community Centre
- Playground for children
- And other relevant issues.
Watch the videos below