Honourable Minister of State for Home Mr. Naseem Khan who also represents our constituency as MLA had visited Powai on Sunday, 23rd August,2009 to meet Hiranandani Gardens/Powai residents and discuss critical issues currently faced
by us such as –
2. Illegal quarrying behind Lake Castle building,
3. Traffic jams,
4. Powai lake issue &
5. Conveyance of land to societies.
Do check out the videos below on how the residents got a chance to voice out their concerns and the assurances and action initiated by Mr. Naseem Khan.
Action initiated by,
• Jaago India Movement
• Hiranandani Gardens Resident Welfare Association
• Lake Castle Co-op Housing Society
• Jal Vayu Vihar Residents Welfare Association
• NTPC Residents Association